Friday, June 1, 2012

Seriously

Since the very first time that I learned and loved to blog, I have been signing up to different blog sites just jammed away in the keyboard about how pissed I am or how kilig I was and many random things that I know people will not give a shit ever. When I back read all my previous posts, I cringed. It was like I was trying hard to impress my supposed-to-be readers with my awesome (or not?) wit and sense of humor. And like any other trying hard person, I failed. I didn't even impressed my self! So I decided to cut all the crap and start doing things my way-- but not that "silly highschool girl gushing about her love life" kind of way (though I will post about it, from time to time. Tee-hee!).

People say that I have talent and it's time to put that talent to good use. It's time to take things in perspective... a writer's perspective, oh wait, not just a writer but a journalist. It's time to take all my journalistic training out of the box and into the minds of other people.

It's time to get serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment