Saturday, June 2, 2012

Showers

I believe that everyone has the right to savor showers.Not that 5-minute ones that people took because they are late for an appointment but those that lasts for 20-30 minutes with lots of humming (sometimes singing, or should I say 'making a racket') making the mirrors moist. Personally, that's the time where I decide things and think thoroughly about what's bugging me for the day. Deciding what to wear on a date, what to eat for dinner, whether to ride a bus or the train for school, why did I lose so much money last night and sometimes WHY ON EARTH AM I STUCK IN THIS LOOP HOLE OF A LIFE are some of the things that pops up in my mind under that hot (sometimes cold) water splashing my body and my face... After that loooong shower, I emerge from the bathroom feeling like a new girl, refreshed, willing to start all over again. Plus, that darn thing had been thought about, at last!

Sabi nga nila, kung may problema ka at hindi mo nadaan sa tulog, i-ligo mo na lang. 

Besides, showers are a way to relax the muscles of the body and to clean those areas that may not be seen, if you know what I mean.


Happy showers, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment