Monday, September 9, 2013

Schmedule

My schedule is one heck of a roller-coaster. And I do not mean it in a fun way.

I do work on weekends, and at first it was okay but then its really taking a toll on my physical, mental and social health. For one, I had fever last week because of lack of sleep, and my right lower eyelid is kinda twitching in a very annoying way plus my eyes are sooo dry it's like a desert.

Second, my mental health is kinda edgy. I feel sad all the time, I feel paranoid and there are times that I want to punch the van drivers on my way to work, all that because I lack sleep and I feel like a jellyfish-- all the fucking time. And yeah, my money is getting pretty low in the bank... so I'm going crazy.

Third, I do not have a social life. It's just fortunate that my boyfriend (boyfriend today, not again tomorrow) visits me every two weeks because if he won't then I will be a hermit for the rest of my life. And that sucks because my college seatmate/ best friend in school's birthday is on the 26th and I don't know if I'll be free by then.

So yeah. And I've been putting off my redecorating because of weekend work and I just hope that they won't make us do that in the weekend...


No comments:

Post a Comment